C/CAG Plan Bay Area 2040
Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) has initiated the update of its long-range Regional Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy (RTP/ SCS), to be adopted in the spring of 2017. The RTP/ SCS, also known as Plan Bay Area 2040 (PBA 2040) will detail how the San Francisco Bay Area’s transportation system will be maintained, improved and expanded over the next 25 years.
Request for Local Jurisdictional Input for Plan Bay Area 2040 – Draft Preferred Scenario: MTC and ABAG are seeking the input of local jurisdictions to inform the development of the Final Preferred Scenario slated for adoption in November 2016. Regional agency planning staff are available to meet with local jurisdictional planning staff in one-on-one meetings from September 27-29. Meetings may occur either at the Bay Area Metro Center in San Francisco or via teleconference. Please contact Megan Espiritu email@example.com to request a meeting. Any written comments should be submitted to MTC staff (Megan Espiritu firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than October 14, 2016.
- 09-15-16 Request for Input (Urban Sim)
- 8-30-16 Request for feedback (housing and employment projections)
- MTC Plan Bay Area Workshop Presentation (9-20-16)
- Draft Open Space and Williamson Act draft maps maps: https://mtcdrive.box.com/s/xpmfdxn9hdc8096zavjnd4f731fdak15
- Draft Open Space and Williamson Act data source document: https://mtcdrive.box.com/s/a8n0zjunxr64nu45zq1vjjbije329957 (includes link to interactive ArcGIS map)
- Plan Bay Area web-based application. (for application issues contact Adam Noelting (MTC) at 510-817-5966 or email@example.com)