Current Requests for Qualifications/Requests for Proposals
San Mateo County Shared Micromobility Feasibility Study – Request for Proposals(RFP)
The City/County Association of Governments of San Mateo County (C/CAG) invites your firm to submit a proposal to develop a San Mateo County Shared Micromobility Feasibility Study. A detailed Scope of Work is included as Appendix A of the RFP.
Attachment 3 – Required Local Assistance Procedures Manual Exhibits:
- Local Agency Proposer DBE Commitment (Consultant Contracts) (LAPM 10-O1)
- DBE Information – Good Faith Effort (LAPM 15-H)
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (LAPM 10-Q)
- Consultant Annual Certification of Indirect Costs and Financial Management System (LAPM 10-K)
- Local Agency Proposer DBE Information (Consultant Contracts) (LAPM 10-02)
Any questions related to this RFP shall be submitted in writing to the attention of Kim Wever via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions shall be submitted before 5:00 PM on Thursday, October 7, 2021.
Closing Date/Time for Requests for Clarifications: October 7, 2021, 5:00 P.M.
Proposals are due prior to 5:00 P.M., Thursday, October 21, 2021